Terms and conditions of use
With the acceptance of these legal terms and conditions, the USER electronically acknowledges reading and understanding them, and accepts and consents to a valid and binding contract. This information constitutes a legally applicable electronic signature in the same way as if the USER signed with his handwritten signature, without its meaning being able to be repudiated or claiming that it is not legally binding.
Protos technology SA reserves the right to modify at any time the conditions of use and contracting contained in these LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, as well as the PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all USERs to read the aforementioned documents in force on each of the occasions in which they access the website, so if they do not agree with any of the conditions set forth, they must refrain. regarding their use.
The USER can contact us either by email at PGS Email for the website.
Access to the WEBSITE is aimed at people over 18 years of age with sufficient legal capacity.
3.2. To make use of the services, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians, or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for all acts performed by minors in their charge.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE WEBSITE
These general conditions regulate the use of the WEBSITE where Protos technology SA carries out the activity of information and connection with after-sales service providers in the computer sector.
Through the WEBSITE, Protos technology SA provides USERS with access to various content, services, information, and data (the "content"), made available by Protos technology SA, by the USER, or by third-party providers of services and content.
Any USER who accesses the WEBSITE confers the visitor the status of USER and requires acceptance of all the conditions described both in this document and in the PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
Without prejudice to these contracting conditions, all those particular conditions established by Protos technology SA in each case may be applicable.
Protos technology SA reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration, and location of the WEBSITE, as well as the contents, products, and services contained therein.
Protos technology SA reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice to each of the USERS, the contractual offer of both the WEBSITE or any other aspect of these legal terms and conditions, including contracting conditions, if either these modifications must respect the operations already carried out by the USER previously.
Protos technology SA may, at its sole discretion, deny, withdraw, suspend and/or block at any time and without prior notice access to the contents or the provision of services to those registered USERS of Protos technology SA who fail to comply with these LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the WEBSITE service and the other services that Protos technology SA could provide have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, Protos technology SA may terminate or suspend any of the services of both the WEBSITE and any others it offers. When this is possible, Protos technology SA will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the service on the WEBSITE in question.
Access to the WEBSITE is free and free. However, the use of certain services requires the prior authentication of THE USER.
When it is necessary to provide personal data or even personal documents required by the system to access certain content or to use a service, the USERS will guarantee their veracity, accuracy, authenticity, and validity. Protos technology SA will give said data the corresponding automated treatment based on its nature or purpose, under the conditions and terms indicated in the PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY section.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the WEBSITE, as well as the content and services, by the applicable legislation at all times, these LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, morality, and generally accepted good customs and order public. The USER or POLICYHOLDER must refrain from:
- make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the WEBSITE and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
- access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the WEBSITE, without complying with the conditions required for said access;
- cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the WEBSITE, its suppliers or third parties;
- introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Protos technology SA, its suppliers or third parties;
- try to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Protos technology SA, third-party providers and/or other USERS;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted;
- delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Protos technology SA or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents;
- obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, has been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the pages of the WEBSITE where the contents are found or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the WEBSITE of the contents;
- in particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the USER undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and, in general, any kind of material that is contrary to the law, morality, public order and, in general, to use by these LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Protos technology SA authorizes USERS to use, view, print, download, and store the contents and/or elements inserted in the WEBSITE exclusively for personal use; provided that in any case the origin and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication, and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, or decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the WEBSITE is strictly prohibited.
The USER can freely access through the WEBSITE to obtain a quote, contract, and manage the insurance online.
HYPERLINKS AND LINKS
Protos technology SA makes technical link devices available to USERS that allow access to pages, websites, and/or mobile applications owned and/or managed by third parties, although Protos technology SA will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content.
Protos technology SA checks the existing content on said website pages at the time a link is established to them and does so in the good faith belief that such content complies with applicable law. However, in no case Protos technology SA is responsible, approves, or endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files, and any kind of material existing on such third-party Web pages and does not control or be responsible, approves or endorses the successive modifications of said materials.
Protos technology SA does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it be responsible for the damages caused to the USER by the consultation or use of the contents or services offered by a page, site web, whose access has occurred through a link included in the WEBSITE; By way of example, it will not be responsible for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility, quality, reliability, or continuity of the linked sites;
- The maintenance of the information, content, and services existing on the sites that are linked by some means;
- The provision or transmission of the information, content, and services existing on the linked sites;
- The quality, legality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity, and usefulness of the information contained and services existing in the linked sites, in the same terms and with the same scope provided concerning the contents and services provided by third parties to through the portal.
None of the Parties will assume any responsibility for the non-execution or delay in the execution of any of their respective obligations under these LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the services provided by Protos technology SA, if such lack of execution or delay results or is the consequence of an event of force majeure or fortuitous event admitted as such by the Jurisprudence; in particular: natural disasters, failure to transmit IP packets, war, state of siege, disturbances of public order, transport strikes, power cuts or any other exceptional measure adopted by the authorities administrative or governmental.